Terms of Service
Important information for purchasing Knives, Seax or Axes within the UK: We will not sell a knife, seax or axe to anyone under the age of 18. Before purchasing we will ask you to send us proof of your date of birth by email. This can be in the form of a copy of your passport, ID card or driving licence.
1. The gallery shows crafts created by us (Jorgen Craft). This portal is a shop front but we also take individual orders.
2. The prices of the crafts are given in GBP and including VAT.
3. The crafts we create will not be identical as they are hand-made and every one is unique.
4. Not all products are available from stock. Some of listed products are made on request. Please check availability.
5. To receive a price for individual order please contact us with the details of the commission.
6. Completion of individual commissions depends on the availability of the material and the amount of ornamentation.
7. Current lead time is approx. 20 weeks. For more details please contact us by email.
8. Jorgen Craft sells its wares on the internet through the portal www.jorgencraft.com
9. These Terms of Service must be accepted in order to use our services.
10. We reserve the right to change the prices of items shown in the shop, enter new products and removing articles from sale without notice.
11. We accept the payment by bank transfer or PayPal. Any bank transfer fees are payable by the Client. When collecting the order in person, we accept payment in cash.
12. The date of payment is the date of the funds being recorded on our bank account.
13. We do not accept orders paid on receipt of items sent in the post.
14. We do not send the order before receiving the payment, even if a copy of a bank slip has been sent to us.
15. If the payment will not be received within 10 days from the day of commissioning the item, the commission will be cancelled.
16. We do not take responsibility for any delays on the part of the shipping company.
17. We do not take responsibility for wrong or incomplete address data of the Client. The order can be resent when it has been returned to us by post if the Client covers the additional shipping and return fees. The same applies in the event of the Client not collecting the order on time and it being returned to us.
18. We ship to all European countries and worldwide.
19. All images presented on the site belong to Jorgen Craft. The colour of items on the monitor of the Client can slightly differ from the actual look.
20. Upon receiving the order the Client is obliged to check if the parcel has been damaged during transport or if it bears signs of being tampered.
21. The Client can return an item bought in our shop without any reason given within 10 days of accepting the parcel. We only accept back orders that are complete and hasn’t been worn. We guarantee the item refunded to a bank account given by the Client. Shipping is non-refundable.
22. The refunded price will be additionally lessened by the shipping fees if those have been originally covered by us and that cost hasn’t been covered in the original payment.
23. In case of a fault in the item or its inconsistency with the order, the Client has the right to request to exchange for a new one within 10 days of accepting the order.
24. The return of the unsatisfactory items is possible only by contacting us beforehand. All shipping costs are refunded after a successfully resolved complaint.
25. We do accept cancellations. If a customer changes their mind and asks us to cancel a purchase before we have dispatched it, we can do this and issue a full refund, providing that the order has not yet been collected by our courier. If a buyer requests to cancel an order after the goods have been dispatched or delivered to them, then our returns procedure must be followed. If a buyer refuses to accept a delivery from our courier because they wish to cancel the order, and the parcel is subsequently returned to us by the courier, then this will be treated as an unauthorised return.
26. If your consignment has not arrived within the expected delivery timescale please contact us and we will be happy to help. Sometimes for reasons out of our control, deliveries can be delayed. We will do our best to help if this happens, but we cannot be held responsible for delays and we do not offer compensation for late deliveries.
27. If a parcel appears to have been lost in transit, we will contact our couriers and rectify the problem as soon as possible. We will be unable to replace or re-send any order until this process has been carried out, and this can take up to seven days. If an item is confirmed as lost, then we will offer a full refund or replacement.
28. If a parcel arrives damaged then the customer must refuse delivery. We will replace any damaged order at no cost to the buyer, but only if the item is returned to us by the courier. Unfortunately, if a damaged shipment is accepted, then we will be unable to replace it or offer any kind of compensation or refund.
29. If the customer has exhausted all delivery attempts, or failed to respond to a card to re – arrange a delivery then the item will be returned to us. We are charged for all returns so if an order is sent back to us then we will contact the buyer re the return costs.
30. Please note that Jorgen Craft cannot accept liability for and injury however caused whilst wearing/using any of our products.
Terms for Courses
Upon booking, I require a deposit of 50% of the course fee . You can cancel and receive a full refund up to 2 months before the course date – after this time you will lose your deposit. You are required to pay the full course fee 1 MONTH prior to the class commencing . If you cancel after this time you will lose the full class fee.
For the 1 day courses I require the FULL amount upon booking. Terms and Conditions still apply.
In the unlikely event of a class being cancelled by me, all deposits are fully refundable. However I cannot be responsible for any other costs incurred.
Terms for Vouchers
1. You can buy gift vouchers in any amount you choose or for a specific course.
2. Once purchased, the gift voucher will be emailed to you . You can either print out or email the voucher to the intended recipient.
3. Gift vouchers may be redeemed against any course or private tuition, they may also be redeemed against anything I have for sale in the Shop to the face value of the gift voucher.
4. Gift vouchers can be used for full or part payment of the course. If the value of the voucher exceeds the course fee, you can ‘split’ the voucher so that it can be redeemed against more than one course.
5. Gift vouchers are dated and valid for 24 months from the date of issue.
6. We offer a 30 day refund on vouchers from date of purchase. After that they are non-refundable.
7. If you have a pre automation voucher please email us and we will book you onto the class of your choice.